Libsoft is an integrated, multi-user, user-friendly Library Management Software Package. It has been excellent performance in various Schools, Colleges, Universities, Special and Public Libraries. The most versatile Library automation Software has achieved the lead with largest number of installations. All Library routines and high level documentation services are possible in a user friendly manner therefore; Users can use it with confidence even without special training. It is developed with the help of advice and intellectual input from experts in library profession. Therefore database management and rendering services using it is very user friendly.
The options for searching and sorting under any field are the versatility of the program. Also we claim that some of the features like selection of fields for data output, indexing and automatic classification are unique. It covers all the housekeeping operations of all types of libraries in the area of Accession, Classification, Cataloguing, Circulation, Journal Indexing and On-line searching.
The depth in functionality and user-friendliness make it a user favorite. If you are using this Library Software in your Library, you can make the Library fully automated with less cost, less effort and less time. And also we will be with you at any time of its installation and progressing stages of your automation.
God assures Joshua (Joshua 1: 5-9)
5. "No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you.
6. "Be strong and courageous, for you shall give this people possession of the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.
7. "Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go.
8. "This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.
9. "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
Joseph assures his brother (Genesis 50: 18-21)
18. Then his brothers also came and fell down before him and said, "Behold , we are your servants".
19. But Joseph said to them, "Do not be afraid, for am I in God's place?
20. "As for you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive.
21. "So therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones." So he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.